almostadoctor now (almost) just like wikipedia
Almostadoctor has opened up editing to all users – like Wikipedia! But don’t worry about content quality – it still has to pass one of our editors before it goes ‘live’ to the website and app.
Until now, only registered users could edit articles. But we understand that registering is a hassle. And we want to keep out content as up-to-date and relevant as possible. So we’re making it easier than ever for you to help us to do that...
We’ve also added several other features and tweaked the appearance of almostadoctor to try and make it easier to use and to edit…
- You’ll be able to see all the revisions made to an article, and who made them. You can also look at all the past versions of an article.
- All article titles will automatically link to each other. So, for example, if an article has the word ‘Asthma’ in it, that word will automatically link to the asthma article. This should make it easier to navigate the site and find the content you need.
Creating New Articles
- You can create new article by clicking on the ‘Add Child Page’ link in the section in which you wish to add an article (see underneath the comments)
The old ways still work too!
- You can still email your stuff to us and we can do all the computer jiggery-pokery to get it online
- We’ve also added ‘article sections’ like Wikipedia to make browsing articles easier
Let us know what you think about the changes in the comments below,
Good luck editing!