- Are you a good story teller?
- Do you want to let off some steam at your frustrations at the medical world?
- Are you just yearning to tell the world about the latest scientific advancements?
- Do you want to have your work published online?
Well, if any of the above apply, what are you waiting for?! Almostadoctor.com blogs are now available to all registered users!
Become an almostadoctor blogger today, and have your blog read by thousands of medical students worldwide!
- To write your blog, just sign up or log in, then go to ‘My Profile’, and start writing.
You have your own personal blog page (at almostadoctor.co.uk/blog/[username]), and your posts will appear on the blogs page
You can blog about anything you like, as long as it is linked (as tenuous as this might be…) to medicine. Whether you would like to tell anecdotes from the ward, moan about your medical school, formulate your plans to revolutionise medicine, or just want to impart a few useful tips for exams, then we welcome you to write for us.
You can also easily protect your anonymity, just by chosing a suitable username.
Become a featured blogger
Our best bloggers can get more exposure for their blog by becoming a featured blogger.
Featured bloggers have their blogs displayed on the almostadoctor homepage, and on the featured blogs page
If you would like to become a featured blogger, please tell us a bit more about yourself using the application form below...